May 17, 2010
Information We Collect
In general, you may use the website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. We do not collect personal information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. Following are the types of information we collect and how we collect it.
- Information you provide. In order to access portions of the website, you may need to provide personal information to complete a registration form or create a user account. The personal information we collect during registration includes, but is not limited to, the following: your name, company name, telephone number, mobile telephone number, email address, mailing address and information you give to us in any other way including e-mail, phone or fax.
- Information we collect. Our servers automatically record standard information that your browser sends us when you visit the website. This information includes your Internet Protocol address, your browser type and version, which of our products and services you use, access times, and referring website addresses. In addition, our servers automatically record information that your mobile device sends when you access our products and services from a mobile device. This information includes your Internet Protocol address, your mobile device type and version, which of our products you use, and access times.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect to ensure the technical functioning of our website, to monitor how you use the website, and to analyze the website in order to maintain and improve it. Personal information you provide us may be used to send you messages related to service matters, to provide you with updates to our products and services, or to otherwise contact you when necessary.
Sharing of Information
- Service Providers. We may share your personal information with service providers that we engage for the purpose of processing information on our behalf or who assist us in performing functions necessary to operate our business. We require our third party vendors to keep such information confidential and to only use the information for the purpose it was provided. We are not, however, legally liable for third party violations of our policies.
- Consent. If explicitly requested by you during your use of the website, we will share your information with the appropriate third party.
- Protection of rights. We will share personal information if we have a good faith belief that (i) access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), or request by law enforcement or governmental authorities, (ii) such action is appropriate to enforce the Terms of Service for the website, (iii) such action is necessary to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues associated with our products or services, or (iv) such action is appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Aumnia, its employees, users of our products or services, or others.
- Asset transfers. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale or transfer of some or all of Aumnia’s assets, user information, including personal information collected from you through the use of our website, products or services, could be transferred to third parties as one of the assets.
In addition, we may share with third parties user information in the form of aggregated non-personal information. This non-identifying information may include, for example, the patterns, trends, preferences, and other collective characteristics of our users. Disclosure of this information serves to help us and our marketing partners evaluate and tailor our communications, advertisements, service and general business practices to the needs of users of our products and services.
We endeavor to maintain the security of personally identifying information and protect it from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect online, including the use of encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information.
Control of Your Information
Like many websites, we may employ “cookies” in certain areas of the website to allow us to provide information which is targeted to your interests and to make your online experience more convenient. Cookies are small bits of electronic information that a website sends to a visitor’s browser and are stored on the visitor’s hard drive or mobile device. We do not receive or record any personal information in the cookies we use. Although most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you may choose to change your browser settings to block cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie.
Our websites, products and services are not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not collect personal information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
Notification of Changes
You also agree that, in the event any dispute or claim arises out of, or relating to, your use of our websites that you and Aumnia will attempt to negotiate a written resolution of the matter directly between the parties. You agree that if the matter remains unresolved for forty-five (45) days after notification (via certified mail or personal delivery) that a dispute exists, all parties shall join in mediation services in Los Angeles, California with a mutually agreed mediator in an attempt to resolve the dispute. Should you file any arbitration claims, or any administrative or legal actions, without first having attempted to resolve the matter by mediation, then you agree that you will not be entitled to recover attorney’s fees, even if you would otherwise be entitled to them.
Questions? Contact Us
You can also contact us by mail at:
180 Newport Center Dr., Suite 163
Newport Beach, CA 92660